Getting Started with Web
Using the Notificare Web library will allow you to quickly implement push notifications, location services, use actionable analytics or display content in your web app.
To get started, you will need to create an app in Notificare and configure it according to your needs. Only then you should proceed to implement our library in your website.
|Safari||N/A||YES ¹||N/A||YES ²|
|Microsoft Edge||YES ³||N/A||YES||NO|
- ¹ Available in OS X v10.9 and up as Safari Website Push and as Web Push since macOS 13 and Safari 16.0
- ² Available in Mobile Safari since iOS/iPadOS 16.4 but only when web app is added to the home screen
- ³ Available in Edge 17 and up
- An account in Notificare
- Access to the Firebase Developer Console in order to support older Chrome versions
- Access to the Google Developer Console in order to create a Google Maps API key
Once you are ready to start, proceed to create an app in Notificare.